Job Title: Internal
Sales - Gearbox
- Ensure that all equipment within
the operating area is maintained to WCM standard
- Check equipment regularly especially
high risk rate items
- Provide training and education for
operators in basic problem solving, lubrication and basic inspection
and how the machine works including operating limits.
- Conduct detailed problem solving
and root cause analysis exercises in eliminating known problems.
- Ensure that workshops are maintained
to a high level - 5’S
- Ensure compliance to Saint-Gobain
- Maintenance and planned maintenance
- Building maintenance and planned
- Be able to work shifts
- Maintaining high standard of environmental
policies ISO 14001
- Minimum of grade 12 plus a relevant
Trade Test Certificate e.g. Fitter & Turner or Millwright or Fitter
- A minimum of 4 years post qualification
experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate
- Ability to handle pressure
Strong selling techniques
Knowledge of the building
Ability to work under
pressure and meet deadlines
INCOMPLETE CV'S WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and
Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Send your CV to